Item Code: D012
Physically Refined Rice Bran Oil Rice Bran Oil acts as a natural anti oxidant, lowers cholesterol level in the blood, some components present in Rice Bran Oil can help to lower high blood pressure level & effective in reducing menopausal symptoms. The antioxidant stability in Rice Bran Oil remains almost constant even when heated at frying temperatures.Contents Medically significant components of rice bran oil
Composition of Fat & Properties
- Vitamin E–tocopherols,tocotrienols
Fat Composition: Saturated Fats : 25% Myristic : 0.6% Palmitic : 21.5% Stearic : 2.9% Unsaturated Fats : 75% Mono Unsaturated Fats : 38% Oleic Acid : 38% Poly Unsaturated Fats : 37% Omega 3 Fatty Acids Alpha Linolenic : 2.2% Omega 6 Fatty Acids Linoleic : 34.4%Usage
- Gamma-Oryzanol: Reduces inflammation, cleans up blood vessels, increases blood circulation, reduces the symptoms of menopause, protects against ultra-violet radiation, keeps skin moist.
- Lecithin: Nourishes the brain and nervous system.
- Tocols Group: The best anti-oxidants in the oil: A,B,D,E Vitamins (Tocopherol, Tocopherol, and Tocotrienol) against free radicals, prevents premature aging.
- Oryza Ceramide: Protects cells from being destroyed, keeps skin moist.
- Omega 3,6,9:Lowers Cholesterol (LDL), and increase good fats (HDL).
- Phospholipids: Protects neurons from toxins and free radicals, enhances memory, and reduces stress. High Blood Pressure+ Cardiovascular Disease+ Oxidative Stress+ Skin Tone & Wrinkle+ Thyroid+ Type II Diabetes+ Menopausal Condition - Hot Flashes
- Menopause: The rice bran oil component γ-oryzanol was shown to be effective in relieving hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause. According to researcher 90% of women found some form of relief from hot flashes after taking a rice bran oil supplement for four to six weeks.
- Antioxidant stability: Studies have shown the antioxidant stability in rice bran oil remains almost constant even when heated at frying temperatures. The study of thermal degradation and antioxidant stability in the oil is carried out by heating the oil to the frying temperature up to 250°C for 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2hrs. The density of rice bran oil is found to be constant throughout the time of heating indicates no molecular changes occurred due to antioxidant activity in the oil.
- Insulin Resistance: Gamma-oryzanol in rice bran oil might improve insulin sensitivity, according to a study published in the January 2010 issue of the "International Journal of Vitamin and nutrition Research. Thus it helps to control type –II Diabetes.
- Skin Health: Refined Rice Bran Oil contains squalene which maintains the tone of the skin and keeps it moisturized and wrinkle free. Other benefits: Other potential properties of rice bran oil include modulation of pituitary secretion, inhibition of gastric acid secretion, antioxidant action, inhibition of platelet aggregation, lowering of blood pressure. It is an anti-carcinogenic, strengthens the nervous system, It is safe for ulcer patients.
- Dosage According to cardiologist, 500ml oil per head per month is always healthy intake.
- Nutritionally Superior
- Longer Shelf life
- 15% less consumption
- More stable at high temperature
- Have better taste and flavor
- Antivir capability
- Save gas / Energy
- Less sticky/Saves soap
- Less smoky / Better frying
- Easily digestible